Interfiber is a family owned manufacturer of fibers of natural origin. All fibers are natural products obtained from plant material by purely mechanical treatment. In our offer there is the following range of products: wheat fiber, bamboo fiber, powdered cellulose, oat fiber, sugar cane fiber, apple fiber, cocoa fiber, citrus fiber, pea fiber and chokeberry fiber. Our new solutions introduced in food plants, result in product improvement, reduction of production costs, reduction of waste or increase of nutritional value. The natural origin and the absence of chemical interventions guarantee the production of fiber with the best nutritional values and technological properties. The high quality of our products is confirmed by wide range of certificates, thanks to which we can function in an international capacity and provide our customers the highest standards of activity and the highest quality.
General info about Interfiber:
- Present in over 50 countries worldwide
- Dedicated to supplying professional service to all our Clients
- Commited to developing new products and applications
- Devoted to promoting health-benefiting solutions in food industry
- Recognized as eco-friendly - production sites located in pure, protected areas
The quality of our products is confirmed by the following certificates:
BRCS, ISO 9001, ISO 22000, KOSHER, HALAL, HACCP, ISO 14001.