Selmi Chocolate Machinery and Equipment for Chocolate Production is a point of reference when it comes to machinery and accessories for the processing of artisanal and industrial chocolate in all its forms.
With our machinery for the production of chocolate it is in fact possible to create a variety of chocolate confectionary and pralines, both in moulds and coated, chocolate bars, filled or decorated and with inclusions of dried nuts or candied fruit, or any other imaginative product with the desired taste chosen by each chocolatier. Size and production capacity to meet every need.
Selmi not only creates technology tailored to the customers, but even makes it user friendly. That is to say practical, flexible, easy to use , durable and aesthetically pleasing.
Our production range includes the following equipment, discover them on our website www.selmi-group.com
- Professional chocolate tempering machines, chocolate melters and dispensers combinable with enrobing machines and accessories that allow for the creation of pralines and molded products, chocolate bars, chocolate truffles and hollow bodies for Easter eggs and Christmas products.
- Comfit and Maxi Comfit coating pans for the creation of chocolate and sugar dragées
- Micron ball refiners are used for refining and grinding dried nuts for the creation of anhydrous paste bases of pure nuts for artisanal ice-cream and the ice-cream sector, artisanal spreadable creams, cream sweets and pralinated products.
- The simultaneous dosing and dispensing machine One Shot Tuttuno can, in a single operation and injection, create pralines and bars, simultaneously creating the outer chocolate body, the internal ganache and the sealing of the product.
- The Chocoform extruder is a machine that extrudes previously made special chocolate cylindrical blocks with inclusions of dried nuts, gianduja, cereals, puffed rice, etc….These machines produce large quantities of chocolate truffles and truffled products, to be later coated with tempered chocolate or truffled with cocoa powder or sugar.
- Cooling tunnels and chocolate enrobing and moulding lines for pralines, bars, biscuits, cakes, panettone, croissants, meringues and other bakery products such as rice cakes, snacks, protein bars and doughnuts.
- Accessories for the moulding and creation of solid, hollow and filled chocolate bodies.
- Complete lines of machines for the creation of Bean to Bar chocolate which, starting from the roasting of the cocoa beans, will lead to the attainment, via various production steps, of single origin Bean to Bar chocolate or a blended product with personalized recipes.
- Production line machinery and accessories for processing, grinding, refining and thus transforming dried nuts so as to create anhydrous pastes of pure nuts for the production of artisanal spreadable creams, anhydrous pastes for the processing and production of artisanal ice-cream, creams for fillings, chocolate coatings, pralines and cream sweets.
- Roasting machines of varying productive capabilities for roasting coffee, dried nuts, cocoa beans, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and other products of various types and sizes.
- Cluster machines for the production of chocolate based agglomerates and pralines containing dried nuts, cereals, puffed rice, cornflakes and seeds of various types and sizes.
- Chocolate fountains with personalized logo.
- Macchia chocolate melters and dispensers designed to be located in full sight of the clients. They allow the operator to prepare and decorate with chocolate, in full view of the clientele, chocolate based specialties such as marocchini, shot glasses with chocolate and gianduja, decorations and variations of ice-cream, hot chocolate, fillings of croissants and crêpes.